CHHMS, CRS, ePro, GRI, LIG, RSPS TRC
Diana Meehan has been a major part of the Vail Valley real estate for 40 years and has become a trusted and reliable partner during the buying or selling process. She is an experienced Broker Associate with Coldwell Banker serving Vail, Beaver Creek and Edwards since 1994. Diana takes the time to get to know her clients and their needs, so she can ensure they find the perfect property that meets their goals.
Diana pledges to go the extra mile to provide the highest level of knowledge and professionalism and superior service. Her many years in Real Estate makes her one of the most knowledgeable in all cases of buying and selling in the Vail Valley. She is passionate about helping her clients achieve their real estate dreams and is committed to providing excellent customer service.
Diana’s experience in the real estate market ranges from ski properties, luxury homes, condominiums, to townhomes. She understands the nuances of the area’s property values, trends, and regulations and how they impact sales or purchases of local properties. This expertise has made her a top producing agent throughout her career.
Diana is a passionate customer service advocate and puts her client’s interests first. Diana’s impressive recognition includes multiple years as one of “The Best Real Estate Agents in Eagle County”, “The Top 5% for Listing Volume” in Vail Valley Market, “The Top 5% for Transactions Closed” nationally, and is recognized as being in the top 2% of Coldwell Banker agents nationwide. In addition to being a top agent in sales volume, Diana has many certificates of competency, including being Certified by the Institute of Luxury Homes Marketing and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS).
Diana Meehan has been helping people realize their real estate dreams in Vail Valley. Whether you are looking to buy or sell property in the area, Diana Meehan has the knowledge and experience to provide exceptional service throughout your entire real estate transaction.
Credentials & Memberships
- University of Illinois Alumni
- 1980- Colorado Real Estate License
- 1980-2022 Vail Board of Realtors
- 1980-2022 National Association of Realtors Member
- 1980-2022 Colorado Association of Realtors Member
- 1980-1995 Owner/Broker Horizons West Real Estate
- 1989 Certified Residential Specialist Certification (CRE)
- 1996 Premier Property Specialist Designation (PPS)
- 1995 – Owner/Partner Coldwell Banker Timberline Real Estate
- 1998-2004 Managing Broker, Coldwell Banker Timberline Real Estate
- 2000 – Coldwell Banker Previews Luxury Property Specialist Designation
- 2005 – Rocky Mountain Resort Alliance Member
- 2009-E-Pro Specialist Certification
- 2010- Resort and Second Home Property Specialist Certification (RSPS)
- 2010- Certified Transferal Specialist Certification (TRC) Designation
- 2010- 2013 Luxury Real Estate Network Member
- 1998-2012 Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite Award Top 1% of Coldwell Agents Nationally
- 2012-2013- Salesperson of the Year for Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties
- 2013- Top 10 Team of All Coldwell Banker Colorado Agents for Total Units Sold, Listing Units, Selling Units, and Adjusted Gross
- 2014 Top 10 broker in all of Colorado
- 2014-2017 Top Team of the Year for Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties Vail & Steamboat Springs, CO and Sun Valley, Idaho
- 2018- 2022 Coldwell Banker President Elite Award Top 2% of Coldwell agents Worldwide, Top 1% of Coldwell Agents Nationally.
- Owner/Broker Horizons West Real Estate 1980-1995
- Joined Coldwell Banker Timberline as Partner in 1995
- Managing Broker of Coldwell Banker Timberline from 1998-2004
- Broker Associate of Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties 2012-2014
- Broker Associate of Coldwell Banker Devonshire 2014-2016 Broker Associate of Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties 2016 – present
- 35 Years Experience Vail Valley Real Estate
- Top 1% of all Coldwell Banker Agents nationwide
- Top Producer Award 2011, Top 10 in Colorado 2015
- Bravo! Vail Valley Music Festival 2015 – present
- Walking Mountains Vail Valley Member 2015-present
- Rotary Club of Vail Valley” President 2011-2012
- Rotary club of Vail Valley” Charitable Foundation President 2021-Present
- Persimmon Woods Board Member 2015-2018
- Spelling Persimmon Woods Vail Valley Partnership Member 1995-2012
We just purchased our second unit with Diana. She found the first unit for us 6 years ago – we were looking for an investment/rental that we could “flip” in a 5-10 year timeframe to then get a larger home for retirement. She knew exactly the right units to show us and we found it the first day. She handled all the particulars and got us to closing with minimal work on our part. We LOVE the unit she found for us. (It turned out to be so great that we are keeping it as an investment for several more years.) We stayed in touch every time we were in Vail, and she knew what we were looking for next and kept her eye out for that “perfect unit.” We started seriously looking again about 18 months ago for another unit to use as a transitional retirement home. She patiently worked with us and showed us several ideas to help us decide what exactly we wanted. She helped us to narrow down the specific area of Vail, size, etc. that would suit as best. She found the perfect unit and managed the negotiation to a sale. She has been great to work with and look forwards to staying in touch with her as we settle into more time in the Vail Valley
Diana helped me find my dream home in just a short amount of time. I was amazed after just one short meeting how she was able to show me so many properties that were right on the money. If you’re looking in Vail, and don’t have time to waste, Diana is a great resource.
It was a pleasure to work with Diana. She is professional, knowledgeable and worked hard from the beginning through the closing to sell my home within my time frame.
Diana was great to work with and helped us execute on the purchase of our dream vacation property. She was knowledgeable, responsive proactive, thorough and easy to work with from a distance. Would definitely recommend her!
Diana was a helpful, responsive professional. We were very satisfied with the process and her assistance during our search for a Vail home. She has continued to be a valuable resource and friend in the community.
We have worked with Diana on multiple purchases and sales. She is consistently excellent. Very strong knowledge of the local Vail market and a pleasure to work with.
Diana is a total Pro with deep expertise and knowledge of the Vail Valley. She was there for me long after the sale and never hesitated to provide ongoing assistance. Thanks Diana!
Diana Meehan is an expert in the Vail Valley! During our property search, she provided in depth knowledge on every property we looked at and found us the perfect duplex in Matterhorn at a great price in this crazy market. She executed the contract and worked hard to help us close in 2 weeks (our request)! She always picked up her phone and followed up several times post-closing to answer further questions. She is a high-professional.
Diana was great to work with. There was no stress. She handled everything perfectly and anticipated issues so we could discuss and deal with them before deadlines pressured us. Her local knowledge, especially as related to vendors, was extremely helpful. I’m not sure how you could do better than Diana!
I have known Diana for about 35 years. She has represented me on several occasions and has always done fantastic job in getting the job done. Her knowledge of the local market is very wide and always seem to be complete and accurate. I would highly recommend her to anyone who has any real estate interests to pursue in the Vail and Upper Eagle River Valley.
Over the last 22 years Diana has helped our family buy 4 homes and sell 3. We have often referred her to many friends and family who have been delighted with her representation. She is diligent and relentless in representing our interests, during a transaction and helping us with all matters in The Vail Valley- long after a transaction is closed. So glad she is in our world. Highly recommend.
Diana did a great job handling the purchase of our home. She also has been very helpful coordinating trades etc as we are part time residents. I recommend Diana without reservation.
Diana Meehan is very dynamic, personable and more than knowledgeable about the market. She is persistent and keen on making the best presentation of your home in the process. I would highly recommend Diana as your agent of choice when selling your home.
Diana Meehan has assisted us over several years with multiple real estate transactions in the Vail Valley, including our first purchase of a town home, the sale of that property and purchase of a larger town home, and then the sale of that property and the purchase of a single family residence down Valley. The last transaction included closing the sale and the purchase on the same day which was tremendously helpful. She is a dedicated professional who listens to what you want to do and then diligently completes the real estate transaction, helping to quickly resolve any unexpected problems or delays in the process.
Diana has helped us with two properties in Vail. In both cases ,she gave perfect advice regarding pricing, work to be done in the unit and how to best market the property. She is always prompt and accurate.
We loved working with Diana. We are from out of town, and chatted with her a week before we came out to give her an idea of what we were interested in. We came into down for 4 days – we spent the weekend viewing properties with her and got it narrowed down very quickly. She did an excellent job helping us to focus on what we liked and didn’t like after the viewings the first day, and had us down to a final 3 on the second day. We woke up on the third day and drafted an offer with her on our first property, and discussed our second choice positions. We then returned home to the east coast and did counters via email and the web. It was all very smooth. She was extremely good and giving up comps for similar properties and helping us to reach on offer that was reasonable. Closing was done via mail, and was also very smooth. She handled any and all hiccups with the seller with ease. She gave us excellent referrals as well. We will be buying additional property in the area and will use her again. We have no hesitation in recommending her.
Sign up for CBMP newsletters to receive the latest real estate news, including market reports, selling tips and tools, and trends.